ETL Developer Vacancie
Location: Work At Home and Jerusalem
Job Type: Full Time
Required ETL Developer.
Our company provides boutique software services in the FinTech sector. Our team of 60+ talented employees located throughout Israel enjoy unparalleled flexibility in their work which we believe produces higher quality software.
We are hiring an ETL developer, to join our new data group and plan, develop and deploying the ETL routine for the data warehouse, in a fast-paced, dynamic development environment.
This is a remote /work from home position, with some flexibility to come into the JLM office when needed.
Why work for us-
At our company, we believe allowing our employees maximum flexibility allows them to produce the best work product.
As a result, we let our employees work hours that are convenient for them and from home as much as they want (several of our employees only come in once a month).
We offer competitive compensation and place a strong emphasis on our employees satisfaction and continuous growth.
What youll do Design, develop and implement ETL solutions for ingesting, cleansing, business rules execution and pushing customer data into the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
Analyze and interpret complex financial data, issues, trends and relationships on source and target systems, identify the gaps, and provide solutions Ensures data integrity throughout the ETL process and appropriately handle errors Proactively provide feedback and process improvement recommendations to the team and management.
Other duties as assigned.
* BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
* Experience designing and developing ETL processes – 4+ years.
* Experience with MS SQL Server relational data base and ability to write complex SQL queries.
* Experience automating ETL pipelines with a heavy emphasis on quality, validation and tracking.
* Experience with SAS data integration tools and programming – an advantage.
* Experience with banking data or financial environment – an advantage.
* Experience documenting business requirements, functional specifications and test plans – an advantage.
* Strong time management and organizational skills.
* Strong verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-based development projects.
* English required at professional level.
ETL Developer Vacancie