Job Type: Full Time
Integrity Applications is a leading company in the development .
marketing and production of truly non-invasive glucose monitoring devices.
We are looking for highly motivated, talented and experienced software engineers to join our professional and friendly team working with wide range of cutting edge technologies.
Company is looking for highly motivated, talented and experienced research engineer to join our professional and friendly team, dealing with a wide range of innovative technologies.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Your responsibility will include (among others):
– Provide basic science to support numerical modelling.
– Construct numerical simulations in FEM.
– Numerical model validation via physical experiments etc.
– Help plan and support next generation products.
– Develop new algorithms and maintenance the current one.
– BSc. Biomedical/Mechanical engineer from a university.
– MSc. or a PhD. is a major advantage.
Required strong experience in the following areas
– At least one years’ of experience working with finite element software such as COMSOL Multiphysics.
– Proven Experience in MATLAB
– Experience in numerical modelling from constructing physical simulation through model validation phases.
– Data analysis and physiological signal processing
– Data mining and statistical algorithm development
More than 3 years proven experience as a Research Engineer
Knowledge and experience in the following areas – an advantage
– Previous experience working with models, which contain biological elements, is a major advantage.
– Previous experience in conducting mechanical experiments in order to validate a numerical model is an advantage.
Abilities and attitudes
– Research oriented
– Highly motivated
– Capability to multi-task several problems at the same time.
– Creativity: capable of solving problems through unconventional ways
– English language proficiency